|| Qualification and experience required :
• Civil Engineer – not less than 10 years experience (and no more than 36 years age)
• Proven past experience with infrastructure projects is a must (project manager for two projects at least with value not less than 50 million dollars).
• Have an extensive knowledge about the mechanical (piping) and electrical fields.
• Should be able to get into the technical discussion and to determine the problems and advise to solve.
• Have a complete knowledge about project management, PMP certified is preferred.
• Strong English language is a must (written and spoken).
• Motivated and decision maker.
• Manage Project scope of work and changes.
• Lead the planning and budgeting determination process for the project
• Manage and maintain the project execution plan.
• Coordinate and develop with main-contractor team the execution plan for the project.
• Negotiate and obtain best process for project material purchasing.
• Deploy and following up the needed sub0contractore for different site activities to achieve the best quality with project schedule constrains.
• Lead, organize and develop the project teams.
• Following up closely the daily site activities, material consumption and consultant requirements.
• Monitoring project cost and schedule.
Send updated CV to: email@example.com