|| Number of Candidates required : 2
4- Qualification and experience required :
• Civil – not less than 8 years experience (and no more than 32 years age)
• Proven past experience with planning using different software i.e. Primavera, MS Projects
• Must work as technical office engineer for at least 5 years
• Good knowledge with infrastructure projects, drawings, material and techniques.
• PMP certified is a plus.
• Strong English language is a must (written and spoken).
5- Job Description:
• Plans, organizes, and coordinates planning activities Lead the planning and budgeting.
• Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of work.
• Prepare time schedule for executed work versus planned.
• Provide and gather all the required technical documents such as drawings, manuals and instructions for construction team.
• Conduct quantity surveying for all executed work.
• Prepare third-party billing.
• Prepare and follow-up the documentation for claims and variation order and follow-up the documentation for claims and variation in order
• Ensure that all drawings, documentation and records in use are reviewed, approved by the consultant.
• Ensure the implementation of the Project Quality Plan.
• Follow up and log the cashing of invoices from the client.
• Preparing monthly report presenting the current situation of executed work.
• Define and implement corrective actions where deficiencies are detected.
Send update CV to : email@example.com